Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love Swans at Pinkberry





Sweater: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Zara, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Urban Expression, Nails: OPI by Sephora Le Beau, and Lips: MAC- Impassioned

All my friends know me as the girl who doesn't have a sweet tooth. For some odd reason, chocolate, candy or cake don't do anything for me. I never crave them! It baffles everyone including myself. This past weekend I was feeling rather adventurous and ventured out to try the Mango flavored yogurt that Injila had been raving about from Pinkberry. To my surprise and hers, I loved it. My trick? Add Almonds to the mix! Trust me it's the perfect match. Inj agreed too after finding it totally humorous! Since it was just a casual evening, I decided to wear my Love Swan sweater, it totally matched the love, and laughter shared that evening. Here's to wishing all of you those moments with your loved ones! xo

1 comment: