Friday, February 10, 2012

My Sweet Valentine!


Love Float Recipe:


1. Strawberry Soda
2. Vanilla Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt
3. Ice
4. Strawberries
5.Whipped Cream


This is a delicious drink, got this recipe from my friend when she made it for my friends and I a couple of weeks ago. We had no idea how she made it, and after we tried it we couldn't stop raving about it and asking her what she did because it tasted so amazing! I was so surprised to find out how quick and easy to make. Enjoy and share with your loved ones!


Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes:

Yes, I have admitted to not being a dessert person and I will stick to it, however, I couldn't resist how delicious the name sounded, Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes! Last week I had made up my mind that I needed to make these scrumptious things and it needed to be made now! However, I overlooked the part in the recipe which calls for Hazelnut Extract, trust me when I tell you its a rarity! No store holds it and you have to order it online. Amazon took a week to deliver and I can gladly say that this cupcake was worth the wait. I'm sharing the link to the recipe, hope you all try and love it as much as all my friends did! Have a great weekend!! xo



2 comments: