Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flirting with Spring






Top:Wet Seal, Skirt: Zara, Shoes:Shoe Land, Bag: Urban Expressions

This outfit is a great example of mixing edgy with the feminine and flowly look. I absolutely love the metallic detail in my top and clutch. My skirt is perfect for this upcoming spring season, the asymmetrical skirt is a huge trend. It's such a versatile piece, you can pair it with high heels to dress it up, or go casual for the day with flats on and still look super chic and in style! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines day today with their family and friends! <3 Inj

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this one, looks so fantastic! Hakulamatata!
    I love that hardware rivet style blue dress, and yours handbags looks also very special, seems in handmade! And when you try to use the zipper front leather jacket you will just feel comfort and relax due to its fashion style!

    ReplyDelete