Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day & Night



Dress: F21, Belt: F21, Shoes: Aldo, Bag: Vintage, Lips: Russian Red (MAC)

Valentine's day, the most commercialized holiday of the year! That's what I hear the most when this day is approaching, however, this is my favorite holiday of the year. The display of colorful flowers, rainbow colored candies in the shape of hearts and red and pink balloons everywhere remind me that love is truly in the air. I know this day is focused mainly around couples but it is also a day to cherish your family and loved ones. I'm going to be celebrating it with all my friends at a lunch date this weekend and I've decided to wear a simple white dress and accent it with the blue that I'm currently in love with. To all those celebrating early, hope you all have a great Valentine's day! xo






 Dress: H&M, Shoes: Vintage, Jewelry: F21, H&M

This dress couldn't be more perfect for a romantic date with your love, or just for a fun date out with your girlfriends on this up coming Valentines day. Either way, I think everyone should go out and enjoy themselves. I love anything that has a bow on it ! I am crazy about bows, they are just so cute and I just can't get enough of them. I like to do dramatic makeup for a special night out. I think Valentines day, is just a sweet day to make the loved ones in your life feel even more special. You don't have to go out to dinner, or shower someone with gifts to show them they mean a lot to you. It's the little things that count, so make sure you tell the people you care about you love them, and have a very happy Valentines day! <3 Inj





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress and makeup! New follower;-)

    Specialsfashion4u04.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should start doing this type of thing for men too.

    ReplyDelete