Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Perfect Neutrals





Top:F21, Bottom:Abercrombie & Fitch, Jewelry: Pacsun, H&M, Cotton On, Shoes: Local find :) Shades:F21, Bag: Urban Expression, Lips: MAC- Vegas Volt, Nails:OPI- Charged up Cheery. 

It's been so beautiful this winter, we've had a only a few days of cold weather and the rest of the time it's been in the high 70s with clear blue sunny skies ! I couldn't wait to wear my new shoes out. I  finally found some super cute and comfortable heels that I can actually walk around in which don't make my feet feel like they are going to fall off. Having a size 5 shoe size isn't so fun because it's so hard to find shoes my size in most stores, but luckily there is a great local store around which never lets me down. I wish someone would open up a store for only petite girls with tiny feet haha. I love the buckle and zipper detail and the color is one of my favorite neutrals. I also adore big bags like a lot of girls out there, since we do love to bring along the whole world with us whenever we go. I always feel like I'll need everything. I think that it's better to be safe than sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment