Thursday, January 26, 2012

January Love





Top: Express, Shorts: H&M, Bag: Urban Expression, Jewelry:Express, Pier One, Shoes: Vintage

I am seriously in love with this outfit, hot pink is one of my top favorite colors! Wearing black opaque tights and black high heels makes my little 5'1 frame look oh so tall, which is always a good thing! I loved putting these super cute shorts with this feminine flowly blouse for a fun and flirty look. The mustard clutch highlights how you can wear a lot of colors and make them work together. I went out that night to a friend's birthday dinner and got compliments on my hot pink shorts and my dramatic makeup, which made me very happy. I am all for a dramatic smoky eye, the natural look isn't what I'm into when I go out. I absolutely love experimenting with make up, I'm an make up addict for sure ! I think that it is the best way to enhance your features to feel even more confident and beautiful! And yes, when it comes to make up practice does make perfect, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment