Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's a Red Red World!!


Jacket: H&M, Shirt: Express, Jeans: Zara, Bag: Aldo, Shoes: Zara Jewelry: Michael Kors, F21, Lips: Russian Red (MAC)

The weather has been great these days, the mornings being super chilly and afternoons are sunny and breezy! It's making me wish for spring!! So I decided to put my obsession of red to work, paired with a simple T and a black jacket the look was both casual and stylish . Also, first time trying a bold lip color, can't wait to wear it more! xo

10 comments:

  1. I love everything about this outfit. Just a thought, but maybe you guys could link to exactly where we can buy these clothes (if they are still currently available). Make it easier for your enthusiastic readers to emulate you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Jamila! Thanks!! We are trying to learn how to do that lol

      Delete
    2. You highlight the word and click on the link button on the editor. It allows you to test te link too, which is nice. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new background, it's so clean and sophisticated. love your alls work, keep it up. it's FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the red jeans. dang sidra you'd be an amazing model :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Thanks Iraj! Trust me this is all due to Injila! And red jeans are my new obsession! :)

      Delete