Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"These boots are made for walking"






Top:Urban Outfitters, Bottom: Kenneth Cole, Shoes: Victoria's Secret, Bag: Express,Jewelry: Michael Kors watch, Express, H&M, F21, Macys, Sunglasses: F21, Lips: So Chaud (MAC)

Nothing puts me in the spirit of this chilli season more than a comfy oversize sweater! I also love going boot crazy around this time of the year, the more the merrier is definitely my motto when it comes to buying boots! I believe you can have comfort and great style at the same time, you don't have to sacrifice one for the other. Since I'm wearing earthy neutral colors I wanted to incorporate a little pop of color by going with red lips and bright nails to freshen up the whole look. This outfit is great for running around town while keeping comfort in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment